This is not just an introductory book to Neuro-Linguisitic Programming (NLP). This is your introductory guide to a new world of experiences. The Technology of Change gives you, in a simple yet precise way, the essence of what constitutes the ‘theory’ of NLP followed by applications designed to fine-tune your senses and make you ready to apply what you have learned. Moreover, a wide section of the book offers transcribed actual applications to help you put your new skills to immediate use.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) has revealed secrets, which unlock the human potential for excellence. It has evolved in a powerful technology of change, allowing people to permanently get rid of problems that block their way in life. Unwanted behaviors and irrational beliefs are now way into the past. With NLP you can transform your downsides to strengths and your frustrations to outcomes! With ‘The Technology of Change’ you can:
- Build stronger and sincere relationships with people.
- Communicate your ideas fully and accurately.
- Free yourself from fears, phobias, negative emotions and internal conflicts, that may have held you from achieving your goals.
- Find out what you really want in life…
- …and really GET IT.
- Be at the peak of your potential whenever you need it
- And a lot more!
This book was also written in the Greek language. The Greek version of the book includes a glossary establishing the NLP terminology in Greek, based on the essence of each term. Thus, one avoids a stagnant translation of the English words, for which one might need further ‘translation’.